Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am trying to replace the DAS Modules on my 2015 Infiniti Q50S RWD, but each of the three modules have multiple different part numbers that all say fit my car. How do i determine which part number i need to get the DAS working?

·
Premium Member
Infiniti Q50 '17 Redsport, Dynamic Sunstone. Trunk Strong Arm struts. Red
207 Posts
Call an Infiniti or Nissan dealer for a price quote. Then offer to give them your vin number for your car and the Das parts you need. They will sort it out for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call an Infiniti or Nissan dealer for a price quote. Then offer to give them your vin number for your car and the Das parts you need. They will sort it out for you.
i called the two infiniti dealerships near me and they both give me a different set of part numbers and each said these part numbers will fit my car and not the others, so now i’m confused

·
Premium Member
Infiniti Q50 '17 Redsport, Dynamic Sunstone. Trunk Strong Arm struts. Red
207 Posts
i called the two infiniti dealerships near me and they both give me a different set of part numbers and each said these part numbers will fit my car and not the others, so now i’m confused
Hilarious, two dealers join forces to make a liar and a fool out of me. Oh well good luck with your search.😁😄

·
Registered
‘14 AWD S 3.7 | FI RHFC | Gemini Invidia CBE | Specialty Z tuned (ecutek)
17 Posts
Infiniti is absolutely useless in providing explanations for these kinds of situations. For example, I needed to replace my starter but it turns out there’s a part number for a Q50 equipped with DAS and for one without. Literally not a single person at infiniti could give me an explanation as to what’s the difference. Apparently both starters “fit” but why the hell is there 2 different parts?

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Infiniti is absolutely useless in providing explanations for these kinds of situations. For example, I needed to replace my starter but it turns out there’s a part number for a Q50 equipped with DAS and for one without. Literally not a single person at infiniti could give me an explanation as to what’s the difference. Apparently both starters “fit” but why the hell is there 2 different parts?
I'm confused. Are you calling Infiniti corporate directly or are you referring to the dealers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts