Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you own an Audi, Acura, BMW, Cadillac, Lexus or Mercedes, you can qualify for additional incentives that are valid on purchases. Combine that with the dealer cash and you are at pretty much the same incentive as the loyalty. No you cannot combine this with the loyalty.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you own an Audi, Acura, BMW, Cadillac, Lexus or Mercedes, you can qualify for additional incentives that are valid on purchases. Combine that with the dealer cash and you are at pretty much the same incentive as the loyalty. No you cannot combine this with the loyalty.
So what are the official incentives for December??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi EJ,

What are the specific incentives you are referencing? Do they apply to leases as well?

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
My dealer has been showing that the $3,250 loyalty is valid through 1/2/14 (not extended, that's been the date since the inception of this offer.
Great news!
All dealers, and NMAC finance office I called told me last month they didn't know if 3,250 would hold for December .. I guess your dealer has some insider info ... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My dealer has been showing that the $3,250 loyalty is valid through 1/2/14 (not extended, that's been the date since the inception of this offer.
Ahhh, so just dealers lying to me trying to push me into the sale before the end of Nov. Can't blame them I guess.

Lexus has been very forward with me telling me their Xmas promo ends Jan 2.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great news!
All dealers, and NMAC finance office I called told me last month they didn't know if 3,250 would hold for December .. I guess your dealer has some insider info ... :)
I was shopping and thought the $3,250 offer would expire end of November, but saw this on their website back in November and decided to wait since I was going on vacation and didn't want to rush into a decision.

I'm just curious what December MF and residuals are. I was hoping they would improve slightly with end of year push to move inventory. Haven't see that info yet, anyone else?

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was shopping and thought the $3,250 offer would expire end of November, but saw this on their website back in November and decided to wait since I was going on vacation and didn't want to rush into a decision.

I'm just curious what December MF and residuals are. I was hoping they would improve slightly with end of year push to move inventory. Haven't see that info yet, anyone else?
Wish I had known this sooner. Could've called the dealers out on their bs.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Dealers weren't bs'ing you. We didn't know for sure until this month that it was going to be extended. I love how everyone just assumes we're lying scum. I guess there are enough people out there proving the stereotype that the rest of us are just guilty by association.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dealers weren't bs'ing you. We didn't know for sure until this month that it was going to be extended. I love how everyone just assumes we're lying scum. I guess there are enough people out there proving the stereotype that the rest of us are just guilty by association.
I agree. All of my dealers told me the same, and I believed them.
Btw, December residuals and MF numbers - are they already out? I am eager to renew my shopping campaign

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry to tell you but yeah they are ruining it for you… Had an @$$hole tell me last week to my face, My friend what if I talk to the owner and he gives you a 3K rebate just for you. (lol) He thought I had no Knowledge of the rebate.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
It's available. I asked at the dealer Saturday.

Edmunds shows this for the info on a lease.
They have 1k off on a purchase as well for the loyalty program.

Dealer Cash
Requirements and Restrictions:

• IFS Owner Loyalty Dealer Cash is available towards leasing to current Infiniti owners or lessees. Customer must own/lease current vehicle within 90 days of program commencement. May be combined with other offers. Trade-in is not required. Offer is transferable to persons residing in the same household, or from business to business owner. Must finance through Infiniti Financial Services. Dealers in the state of Illinois must lease five total vehicles during the program period to qualify for this incentive.
Dealer Cash Start End $3,250 12/03/2013 01/02/2014

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.