Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Decided to go a different route

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Lukeb321 
#1 ·
High pricing, tech issues, first year car among other things led me to leasing a BMW 328i sport for 3 years just to get the euro itch out of my system. In 3 years going to look at Q50, maybe mid-cycle refresh? and probably have all the kinks out and solid. Its a solid car now, but does cost a lot more and I got a great deal below invoice for their 2013 for them trying to get it off the lot.

I was also waiting to see the Acura TLX, but same thing with first year car, figured in 3 years it would be at mid-cycle refresh as well. May the best package/value win.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in the community that helped contribute info as they received it, their own reviews, personal opinions and facts backed by evidence, etc. You know who you are, the main contributors :)

Thanks again and I will be still around reading as I am still an enthusiast and want to see how the car develops. Really rooting for the update.

#4 ·
Hey, I certainly can't blame you for your decision. I think quite a few people here have been doing the same. Their faith in Infiniti has been somewhat tainted and at the same time, I think most of us are still loyal to the brand itself--it's just the Q50 vehicle itself that some of us feel needs a few more years before it can reach its full potential.

#9 ·
Thanks guys, I got the car negotiated down to 39730 with couple options, Sports line, etc and went with 15k/yr lease for 3 years. Was considering 335i, but its trouble in the making hehehe. Plus they only had black/white options for a good deal with the fugly wood trim. That is another thing that kind of turned me away from Q50, was with the deluxe tech package..have to have wood trim. However, I started looking at hybrid without the tech package since theres some tech into it, but I want it to mature into what it can truly be. Same with Acura TLX. This is only my 2nd car since I had Acura CL-S for 12 years, so just wanted some change and try out euro and got a sweet deal. I will be looking to possibly buy again, if its Infiniti or Acura, or just get 335i next time or look at other options like Audi. I drove every car in the class and some slightly below.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.