Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this vid and had to share with you guys! A very close-up look @ the Q50! Enioy! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Very nice!! :p

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
All sorts of stuff we won't get. 2.2l Diesel, 6 speed. I wonder how well that would sell (the diesel, not necessarily the 6 speed), if they brought it here from yurup. I wonder if that's a pleather version, or leather.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Gbert always finds the great vids! Thank u sir .... Can't front that graphite shadow is growing on me something fierce right now...

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gbert always finds the great vids! Thank u sir .... Can't front that graphite shadow is growing on me something fierce right now...
Thanks man! Always searching for that new vid that would make me salivate more of the Q50! Hehe!

Reactions: GtoQ

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya its just a matter of pasting a regular link instead of the link directly from the youtube app! Admin is looking into it though! Hopefully i dont have to do that anymore!

Reactions: afrosheen and GtoQ

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great find gbert. As far as brown on cars goes, this one doesn't look too bad.
Thanks man! Yea brown looks good and the video up close of that paint looks promising! Would like to see how it looks in person! Im sure it'll be stunning! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.