Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Created this thread because http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...forum/5561-who-will-first-drive-away-q50.html got too derailed. Please post your purchase info here. I'd like a standardized format if you can.

1. Where you bought it
2. What you bought (sport, non sport, hybrid, etc.)
3. Color (interior and exterior) and options

Feel free to include pricing information but it's voluntary. I don't want people to think they can get the same deal everywhere due to the regional nature of sales.

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
1) Purchased from West Houston Infiniti on August 7

2) Hybrid Sport RWD

3) Black Obsidian / Graphite Interior /Navigation / Deluxe Technology

MSRP $53,655 paid $50,745 (VPP+ Dealer adds)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Purchased from Metro Infiniti . Monrovia Calif.
Premium with Technology Package, Deluxe Touring and Nav. pkg.
Spare tire, 19" sport tire & Wheel RWD pkg, Leather Seats.
Graphite Shadow ext: Graphite int:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Modern Infiniti - Winston Salem, NC (first one off the lot)
Q50 Hybrid Sport Rwd w/ Nav
Graphite Shadow/Graphite
$45,500

·
Registered
2 Posts
msrp?

1. AutoNation Infiniti South Bay (Torrance, CA)
2. Premium RWD
3. Graphite Shadow/Graphite Interior, with Nav
Just wondering if you got below msrp and who you dealt with.
i'm looking at a Q50S GS/G w/nav/deluxe pkg, and woohoo lighted kick panels, seriously not worth 400 dollars for 2 wired lights. I guess dealers do anything to make an extra buck. I see some of the other posters got pretty good deals out of cali, for their hybrids.

thanks,

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
1. Infiniti of Manhasset (New York)
2. Q50 Sport AWD
3. Graphite Shadow/Graphite w/ Nav,Deluxe Touring,Technology,Spare Tire

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
1. AutoNation Infiniti South Bay (Torrance, CA)
2. Premium RWD
3. Graphite Shadow/Graphite Interior, with Nav
Nice! We have the same dealer! Who was your rep?

As for my Q50...
1. AutoNation South Bay Infiniti
2. Hybrid Sport
3. Moonlight White w/ Nav Package

·
Registered
44 Posts
gbert - I looked back at your posts for when you picked your car up and we were at the dealer at the same time. Funny. My salesperson is Charles Brown. I worked with him on EX35 3 years ago and really like him.

islandsnow - you can get off MSRP. They have tons of cars and more coming soon so they will move I believe. They gave me $500 off MSRP right off the bat because I sent them someone who bought a JX on the same day. I also had equity in my EX lease that was expiring immediately so they "bought" it from me and we used the equity as my money down. I didn't like the numbers at first so I negotiated the monthly down to what would equate to about another $1100 total off. I did my deal on 6/30 so I then had a loaner for 5 weeks and didn't make a car payment for that month. When I went back to sign the papers finally and get the car they added in the $1000 lease loyalty. So all in all, I think I got a good deal. But the situation probably wouldn't be able to replicate itself based on all the weirdness of the delay.

If you aren't already dealing with someone there, talk to Charles Brown and tell him Stephanie sent you (Stevie is a nickname). And if you already have someone, tell Arnold the sales manager, you know I got a good deal.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
gbert - I looked back at your posts for when you picked your car up and we were at the dealer at the same time. Funny. My salesperson is Charles Brown. I worked with him on EX35 3 years ago and really like him.

islandsnow - you can get off MSRP. They have tons of cars and more coming soon so they will move I believe. They gave me $500 off MSRP right off the bat because I sent them someone who bought a JX on the same day. I also had equity in my EX lease that was expiring immediately so they "bought" it from me and we used the equity as my money down. I didn't like the numbers at first so I negotiated the monthly down to what would equate to about another $1100 total off. I did my deal on 6/30 so I then had a loaner for 5 weeks and didn't make a car payment for that month. When I went back to sign the papers finally and get the car they added in the $1000 lease loyalty. So all in all, I think I got a good deal. But the situation probably wouldn't be able to replicate itself based on all the weirdness of the delay.

If you aren't already dealing with someone there, talk to Charles Brown and tell him Stephanie sent you (Stevie is a nickname). And if you already have someone, tell Arnold the sales manager, you know I got a good deal.

Good luck.
Dang! Where were u when I was dealing? Hahaha! Its all good though! Would have loved to meet a fellow InfinitiQ50.org member and would offer a photoshoot with the plane behind the dealership! Hehehe! :D

Reactions: NTOwens

·
Registered
302 Posts

Good luck.
Did Charles Brown happen to have an assistance named Snoopy? ;)

Could you explain more about the equity in your lease that you're returning.

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Registered
44 Posts
To answer the equity in my lease question for SteinyD - I do not put a lot of miles on my cars. I have never had a big commute, which is actually rare in LA, but has worked out nicely for me. Most people would say that I shouldn't lease based on not getting all of the mileage out of it that I am paying for, but I like having a new car every 3 years.

Anyway, I only had 17,000 miles on my EX after the 39 months and knew that the value, even from Carmax, was going to be more than what my buyout was. So I had the dealer appraise it and they ended up paying the buyout for me and I got the difference toward my down payment.

·
Registered
302 Posts
To answer the equity in my lease question for SteinyD - I do not put a lot of miles on my cars. I have never had a big commute, which is actually rare in LA, but has worked out nicely for me. Most people would say that I shouldn't lease based on not getting all of the mileage out of it that I am paying for, but I like having a new car every 3 years.

Anyway, I only had 17,000 miles on my EX after the 39 months and knew that the value, even from Carmax, was going to be more than what my buyout was. So I had the dealer appraise it and they ended up paying the buyout for me and I got the difference toward my down payment.
Thank you for that explanation. The reason for my interest as you explained, my situation is identical to yours. I like a new car every 3 years and I'm consciously aware that I don't have equity at the end of the 39 months and roll into the next lease. However, I too have a small to no commute (work from 2-3 days a week) and return cars with low miles. When my '10 G37x goes back October 1, I'll have only 18-19,0000 miles. I haven't thought about the value versus residual and will have to have a look at that and keep it in my back pocket for negotiation.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thank you for that explanation. The reason for my interest as you explained, my situation is identical to yours. I like a new car every 3 years and I'm consciously aware that I don't have equity at the end of the 39 months and roll into the next lease. However, I too have a small to no commute (work from 2-3 days a week) and return cars with low miles. When my '10 G37x goes back October 1, I'll have only 18-19,0000 miles. I haven't thought about the value versus residual and will have to have a look at that and keep it in my back pocket for negotiation.
Always keep an eye on it.. doesn't happen often but it does happen.. usually g37 leases have residuals so high that it is not the case though... high residual helps with your lease payment but makes equity at the end a rarity

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.