Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't realize until last night that the survey never arrived. Has anyone else here who is part of the survey, received the survey? I sent an e-mail this morning to them, and hope to get an answer by this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
I was just thinking about this. I did not receive the survey this week either.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's now Monday morning, and I have not gotten a reply from them. According to their process, if someone hasn't entered their survey by Monday, he will receive a reminder. Since at least one other person hasn't gotten the survey, I'm wondering if they are culling out some of the responders .......... or maybe the same engineers who have been working on the technology for Infiniti, are helping out at JD Powers.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
225 Posts
It's now Monday morning, and I have not gotten a reply from them. According to their process, if someone hasn't entered their survey by Monday, he will receive a reminder. Since at least one other person hasn't gotten the survey, I'm wondering if they are culling out some of the responders .......... or maybe the same engineers who have been working on the technology for Infiniti, are helping out at JD Powers.:rolleyes:
I didn't get it either.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Still nothing here.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I e-mailed them again today, and they still have not responded. I'm wondering if they've got a technical problem(which would be very ironic), or they ARE culling the responders. If that's the case, I'd like to know how they decided on whom to drop. This will be my last response to this thread, unless I hear from them.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I did get a response this morning - actually, it wasn't a response, but the invitation to take the survey(the e-mail wasn't delayed, as the date sent was today). When I clicked on the link, it went to a page that said the survey wasn't available. I assume it's not, because it is after Monday. I replied to the e-mail, asking them what happened, and asked if I was no longer a participant. What I could have said, but didn't, was that it seems like Infiniti is running things.:(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hm I wonder why, I got mine on Saturday just fine and completed the survey with no problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.