Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the major/visible/known differences between the 2 Q50 Models?

So far ive seen the front bumper to have a meaner look on the sport:

Sport:

Non Sport:

Maybe stiffer suspension?

What other features/parts are different?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I remember the video on the website mentioning a more aggressive front bumper, darker grille, performance tires, bigger wheels, and also to carry over is a sport suspension, aluminum pedals, paddle shifters, and sport seats...

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember the video on the website mentioning a more aggressive front bumper, darker grille, performance tires, bigger wheels, and also to carry over is a sport suspension, aluminum pedals, paddle shifters, and sport seats...
Havent been able to see the darker grille yet but I surely do hope they have a different set of wheels! So far the wheels they've been showing are fugly! :p

I am actually tempted to keep my 19s from my G35 then slap on my 18s when i trade-in/sell it then slap the 19" rays on the Q50 while I wait for camber kits and get some aftermarket wheels!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I swear the two photos you posted are the same car. The sport models usually have some exterior bits, interior bits, suspension, maybe brakes.
I know! I was at least expecting the side skirts, rear bumper or something! But if it all translates to better performance then its all good! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I thought it was just me.. :D

Maybe one is a regular Sport and the other is a Hybrid Sport? :p
For me one is smiling and one is angry! I guess the meaner look=sporty! Hehe!

Reactions: Jay2Dub

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I know! I was at least expecting the side skirts, rear bumper or something! But if it all translates to better performance then its all good! :D
Even in the G, the Sports package was relatively subtle on the exterior outside of the more aggressive front fascia.. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even in the G, the Sports package was relatively subtle on the exterior outside of the more aggressive front fascia.. :eek:
Yup! Only difference were how the 2 vents on the front bumper look and the side skirts!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah look at the wheels , those are both sport wheels.. With the cars they show they are all pre production models so they might tweak a few things before it goes on sale.
Those are the sports wheels? :( Not really a fan of the look of those wheels!

Yea but seeing as the main deifference is the lower front vent and the blacked out bracket for the fog lights means 1 is sport and the other is non sport right? Wheels are easily slapped on! So on the pic on the first page both are not sports model! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think the only conclusion I can draw is that one has the sport bumper, the other one does not. That is clearly obvious. Anyone questioning that needs to have their eyes checked.

Who knows if one has the actual sport package over the other...since pre-production models typically dont reflect how the cars will come packaged to the exact spec.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Details. The wheels aren't the same either... Look closely.

Good eye bro! I didnt even notice that! Maybe because of my hatred for the wheels and wishing we were given better looking stocks! Hehe!

Reactions: SimpsonTide985
1 - 20 of 45 Posts