Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's usually cold where I am, I've Turned ofalarm setting in my car, and after a few days, the alarm setting miraculously turns on again without me or anyone else driving my car turning it on. Does anyone know if there is a permanent way to turn it off for good?, I hate having to manually going through settings every few days to reset it

·
Registered
256 Posts
that's odd, I turned mine off and it hasn't come back on.

I turned it off under settings -> meters -> alarms I believe on the bottom touch screen

·
Registered
91 Posts
Same Issue

It's usually cold where I am, I've Turned ofalarm setting in my car, and after a few days, the alarm setting miraculously turns on again without me or anyone else driving my car turning it on. Does anyone know if there is a permanent way to turn it off for good?, I hate having to manually going through settings every few days to reset it
I've had the same issue. I've also setup the in-dash settings in front of the driver several times and it constantly resets on it's own. Given that there are Intouch Issues I have just attributed this issue to that and choose to save my sanity for the moment.

·
Registered
256 Posts
so this morning my volume buttons on steering wheel weren't working and or the knob, this is my first issue with my intouch since owning it for a month now. but what I noticed was I did a reboot by holding in the power button/volume knob and when I did the reboot the cold weather alarm came back on after being off this whole time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This seems to happen if you push the start button without pressing the break, then push it again with the break pedal down and start the engine. It also resets the navigation warning that you set on the same page.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
This seems to happen if you push the start button without pressing the break, then push it again with the break pedal down and start the engine. It also resets the navigation warning that you set on the same page.
Son-of-a-gun, it's amazing to me how many people have a break pedal. Infiniti better get going and fix all those broken pedals!:D

As far as the cold weather warning is concerned, I had that in my previous G. I've stated before that I don't consider it to be annoying, but it's ridiculous that the car has to tell me that it's cold outside. I'm waiting for the next time that car makers add on an app to tell me that it's hot outside, or that it's raining and I need to put my windshield wipers on. Maybe, in 20 years, they'll have a camera pointing down at the driver's feet, in order to warn him that his shoes are untied, and he's in danger of tripping when he gets out of the car. As the saying goes, just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD. Sheeesh.:(

·
Registered
256 Posts
Son-of-a-gun, it's amazing to me how many people have a break pedal. Infiniti better get going and fix all those broken pedals!:D

As far as the cold weather warning is concerned, I had that in my previous G. I've stated before that I don't consider it to be annoying, but it's ridiculous that the car has to tell me that it's cold outside. I'm waiting for the next time that car makers add on an app to tell me that it's hot outside, or that it's raining and I need to put my windshield wipers on. Maybe, in 20 years, they'll have a camera pointing down at the driver's feet, in order to warn him that his shoes are untied, and he's in danger of tripping when he gets out of the car. As the saying goes, just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD. Sheeesh.:(
beat me to it on the "break" joke. one of my peeves.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.