Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this video for disabling the ASC on MY2020+ Q50s & Q60s w/Bose Audio:

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,275 Posts
Just came across this video for disabling the ASC on MY2020+ Q50s & Q60s w/Bose Audio:

I figured there was a way to get into the newer model's diagnostic menu. It just didn't go away.

Excellent find!

Reactions: IridiumRS400

·
Registered
652 Posts
In that menu there is a toggle for duty cycle of the heat exchanger pumps. I believe you can set them to 100% on vs scaling on demand. Any thoughts there?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
In that menu there is a toggle for duty cycle of the heat exchanger pumps. I believe you can set them to 100% on vs scaling on demand. Any thoughts there?
I wouldn't touch that. I bet that toggle is in there strictly for testing / troubleshooting. Not for operating the vehicle normally.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Q50 luxe 2022, have accessed the adjustment menu but the ASC/ANC option was not available… did anyone experience the same thing and if so is their any other solution to disable to ASC?

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,275 Posts
I have a Q50 luxe 2022, have accessed the adjustment menu but the ASC/ANC option was not available… did anyone experience the same thing and if so is their any other solution to disable to ASC?
If you don't have the Bose system, the diagnostic menu won't have the ability to turn ASE and/or ANC on or off. The base audio system requires disabling the Active Noise Control Unit, which can be done by disconnecting it but you lose ANC in addition to the engine sound the ASE provides.

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium AWD (w/Bose & Nav)
817 Posts
I wouldn't touch that. I bet that toggle is in there strictly for testing / troubleshooting. Not for operating the vehicle normally.
That option is on all pre-2020 Q50s as well. A large number of us use our cars with that option turned off right now.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
That option is on all pre-2020 Q50s as well. A large number of us use our cars with that option turned off right now.
Confused. You're implying that you turn off the duty cycle on your heat exchanger pump(s)? I'm not sure you read the context of my message?

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium AWD (w/Bose & Nav)
817 Posts
Confused. You're implying that you turn off the duty cycle on your heat exchanger pump(s)? I'm not sure you read the context of my message?
Oh my bad, thought you were referring to the ANC ASC functions.

Yeah the AV has nothing to do with duty cycle configuration so all good there thankfully.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts