1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q50S
124 Posts

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Anyone know what happened to RA500 / RA600?

They are no longer shown on the AMS website: Performance Packages Archives - AMSPerformance.com

Maybe just an availability issue, but wondering if there were mechanical issues...
Hmmm that is a curious change, even the performance packages themselves are technically under an archived location as well.
It looks like they have pretty much all of their parts still on the website, probably figured they'd make more money selling individual
parts rather than complete packages.

If there was a mechanical or quality issue of some kind the individual part would have been taken down.

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
479 Posts
Supply chain issues is what my understanding is. They have a number of items on semi-permanent back order that are significant parts of the higher RA packages (eg Catted FDP.)

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport 400, Dynamic Sunstone Red with Gallery White Interior
18 Posts
This is probably a lagging indicator of COVID shutting so many factories down in 2020. Just my suspicion though

·
Registered
745 Posts
As stated above, the EPA and supply chain back-orders. We're all feeling the trickle effects of covid now I inquired with them as I was looking for LDPs and they said its still availible even tho its not on site. They are doing "website updates" they said.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just what we need...a chody government pissing all over our fun. Grrrrr!

·
Registered
2018 White Q50RS RWD
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm planning to go with a local EcuTek tuner now.

I'm so ready to get my first mods going! I've been dodging all the long-lead times I can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts