Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Q50s didn't auto-adjust for daylight savings time. According to the manual, there should be an "auto" selection, but my car just has "on" and "off". I had hoped that it would just work. Apparently it does not.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
It has an auto function. That is for time zone.

File under First World Problems.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
So my Q50s didn't auto-adjust for daylight savings time. According to the manual, there should be an "auto" selection, but my car just has "on" and "off". I had hoped that it would just work. Apparently it does not.
read page 2-21 attached..;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Seriously dude, you got ripped off. The dealer and the manufacturer lied to you. With a straight face, and in writing. I'd write a strongly worded letter if I were you.

Substitute "dealer" or "car maker" for "drive through" in this clip and you'll be all set.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Anyone know what the Offset Adjustment is for?

·
Registered
396 Posts
It's a simple button ..

which just needs to be pushed ..

TWICE A YEAR!! :rolleyes:

"Disappointed"? If I were disappointed by THIS, my life would've been A LOT more miserable!! ;) (Actually I was glad to find out that I didn't have to manually turn the nob for a whole 60 min ! :p)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
It's a simple button ..

which just needs to be pushed ..

TWICE A YEAR!! :rolleyes:

"Disappointed"? If I were disappointed by THIS, my life would've been A LOT more miserable!! ;) (Actually I was glad to find out that I didn't have to manually turn the nob for a whole 60 min ! :p)
Could Infiniti reprogram one of those collision avoidance sensors to read the clock in the vehicle in front, and in front of that one (for verification)?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey! I was late for work today!!!!! **** clock (both the BIG A$$ one where the NAV should be AND the one on the dash) was an HOUR BEHIND!!!

:mad::mad: POS!

:p

·
Registered
256 Posts
I wonder if these are the same people who complain if their watch has day numbers and when a month doesn't have 31 days they gripe they have to turn the knob to get the right date?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey! I was late for work today!!!!! **** clock (both the BIG A$$ one where the NAV should be AND the one on the dash) was an HOUR BEHIND!!!
I would suspect alien abduction there...if you were on time when getting in to the car then the next thing you realize you are an hour late...might want to contact Jesse Ventura...this could be big. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Anyone know what the Offset Adjustment is for?
My mom uses that to get places on time. She sets the clock 6 or 7 minutes fast. She's always late, so if she gets there at 3:06 for her 3:00 appointment, she's right on time. :cool:

Reactions: mattreading22

·
Registered
3,052 Posts

:mad::mad: POS!

:p
You've GOT to be kidding(at least I hope so). I would assume that you get up and go by what the time is IN YOUR HOUSE. Maybe you did set your house's clocks correctly, got in the car and saw the time, and sat there for an hour before leaving?:D:D:D

·
Registered
289 Posts
You've GOT to be kidding(at least I hope so). I would assume that you get up and go by what the time is IN YOUR HOUSE. Maybe you did set your house's clocks correctly, got in the car and saw the time, and sat there for an hour before leaving?:D:D:D
LOL! Seriously, I don't believe in this whole daylight savings crap! Anyhoo by the time my lease is up, the time will be in sync.. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.