Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed on the Infiniti Financial Services site that there is a $395 "Disposition" or "Turn-In" fee under my account. It says this is "a fee set and billed by IFS for the sell or 'disposing' of a vehicle. The fee is NOT charged if purchasing your leased vehicle." What is this all about? I have leased my last 4 cars (all Acuras), and have never been charged anything to turn in my vehicle at the end of the lease. I've never heard of such a thing, and I certainly don't remember this on my lease contract, though I will have to go take another closer look at it.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
All leases have it. You didn't pay it before because you leased another Acura. Same will apply if you lease another Infiniti. Only applies if you turn the vehicle back in and don't lease another, or buy out the lease.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All leases have it. You didn't pay it before because you leased another Acura. Same will apply if you lease another Infiniti. Only applies if you turn the vehicle back in and don't lease another, or buy out the lease.
I just turned in my last Acura when I bought the Infiniti and I didn't pay any disposition fee.

·
Registered
585 Posts
nice one Infiniti.
I don't think it is just Infiniti.

"Expect at least an initial acquisition fee and a disposition fee when turning in the car."

Quote from leasing guidelines from cars.com

Leasing Guidelines - Cars.com

The most important part of the quote "Remember, these leasing fees are negotiable"

From my experience, they are almost always on the table and can almost always be waved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.