Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2016 q5 RED 400
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I have Megan downpipes and I'm wondering who has used these? I want to know if it drew any lights? thanks forum.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
They have been used by others here and I don't believe any have had a CEL warning pop up.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
4,032 Posts
I ran those for a little while (quality product) until I thought I needed resonated HKS LDPs (didn't really help all that much with drone). I have not heard of any LDPs throwing a CEL. This past Saturday, I helped a fellow forum member install AMS 3" LDPs and he has had no issues.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
As was said to you should be good to go without any CEL.

Reactions: BlackWidow

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
I ran those for a little while (quality product) until I thought I needed resonated HKS LDPs (didn't really help all that much with drone). I have not heard of any LDPs throwing a CEL. This past Saturday, I helped a fellow forum member install AMS 3" LDPs and he has had no issues.
You're out helping others mod their cars and still haven't got your JB4 running yet? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Reactions: ptatohed

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts
Grew up near power lines?

LOL, I KNEW you guys were going to say that, lol. I know, I know. He arrived around 3, we shot the shat until about 3:30, finished around 7:30, he left around 7:50. If I could just make myself block out that same 5 hours of time for myself, could you imagine the work I could accomplish?! lol!

It was fun though. Good time. Cool guy. He's a member here but has only PMed, not a single post I noticed.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
5 hours???? How about 5 minutes? That's all it takes.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
109 Posts
Grew up near power lines?

LOL, I KNEW you guys were going to say that, lol. I know, I know. He arrived around 3, we shot the shat until about 3:30, finished around 7:30, he left around 7:50. If I could just make myself block out that same 5 hours of time for myself, could you imagine the work I could accomplish?! lol!

It was fun though. Good time. Cool guy. He's a member here but has only PMed, not a single post I noticed.
It takes 5 minutes to install (unless you're going through firewall)…I'll come over and plug it in for you.

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts
et seq., and et al., when used properly, should always be italicized. ;)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
There's something wrong with that boy. Must have been dropped on his head as a child.
Well he Does have a potato for a head...

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts
It takes 5 minutes to install (unless you're going through firewall)…I'll come over and plug it in for you.

It's actually plugged in (OBDII port). Next are the JB4 lines, fuel wires, and EWG lines. Then customizing my map with the app. More than 5 minutes. But I get your guys' point.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
It's actually plugged in (OBDII port). Next are the JB4 lines, fuel wires, and EWG lines. Then customizing my map with the app. More than 5 minutes. But I get your guys' point.
So this will be the weekend for all of that, riigghhhht....? LOL

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts
So this will be the weekend for all of that, riigghhhht....? LOL
Maybe. The TL needs an oil change. The Odyssey's AC stopped blowing cold and the family is on me every day to look at that. Several cars need car washes. The Q50 isn't the only car in the stable with mods sitting on the work bench. ;)

Reactions: u1arunit

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for replying guys
Just wanted to add that I've been running Megan LDPs for at least a year now with no issues on an otherwise stock exhaust.

Reactions: BlackWidow

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Maybe. The TL needs an oil change. The Odyssey's AC stopped blowing cold and the family is on me every day to look at that. Several cars need car washes. The Q50 isn't the only car in the stable with mods sitting on the work bench. ;)
But the Q50 is more fun. 😉

1 - 20 of 22 Posts