Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome. now lets just get someone to confirm that it actually sounds like the coupe

im not going to lie, that exhaust was one of my main reasons for getting the coupe over a 3 series

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
awesome. now lets just get someone to confirm that it actually sounds like the coupe

im not going to lie, that exhaust was one of my main reasons for getting the coupe over a 3 series

In the future as the Q50 gets older and people become more inclined to do modifications without worrying about warranty I think the exhaust sounds from coupe to sedan won't be much to be concerned about as we can always do some custom fab magic:cool:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
In the future as the Q50 gets older and people become more inclined to do modifications without worrying about warranty I think the exhaust sounds from coupe to sedan won't be much to be concerned about as we can always do some custom fab magic:cool:
Warranty? Whoever is gonna mod the car is gonna mod the car regardless of warranty ... I know I'm planning on a FI or Ark catback and very shortly after the I'm is dry on the lease contract ...

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
There is nothing to worry about warranty. You can put a cat-back exhaust system on during warranty, and the only warranty that would be void is the exhaust system warranty. They can't deny your warranty on the engine or some other thing because you have an exhaust system. Called the Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act.

Reactions: cvipgo

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's just a matter of time before the performance parts are available... can't wait!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.