Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got around to uploading some videos from this year's trip. I'll add more tomorrow. This year came out better, my friend did a good job recording, and I also had much more confidence on Japanese roads than I did last year.

I also got quite up there in the 2nd video. I would have loved to have gone even faster, but Japan relies heavily on speed cameras. I never saw one, which made me even more nervous because I was worried if I were caught exceeding the relatively low speed limits too much I'd be banned from reentry.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sounds like you had fun in Japan, in a GTR even better, but you wouldn't be able to stretch her legs. Most cars in Japan are speed limited to 180km/h from the factory so you can't go ballistic anyway, except if you remove the speed limiter!

I've tour around parts of Japan on a motorcycle. What I notice was that most fix speed cameras in Japan are found in build up areas, freeways and located next or behind the overhead signs.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you had fun in Japan, in a GTR even better, but you wouldn't be able to stretch her legs. Most cars in Japan are speed limited to 180km/h from the factory so you can't go ballistic anyway, except if you remove the speed limiter!

I've tour around parts of Japan on a motorcycle. What I notice was that most fix speed cameras in Japan are found in build up areas, freeways and located next or behind the overhead signs.
The GT-R is one of the few cars that is not limited to 180 km/h luckily and I did in fact establish that personally! ;)

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Interesting music in the second video.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Interesting music in the second video.
That's Ayumi Hamasaki. She was big when I lived in Japan and her songs have tons of remixes. I wanted to do a little homage. Most her songs vocals are not as "different" as that song though. It's a bit out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts