Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my q50s last week but haven't had a chance to really drive the car until today. I made a trip over to CT from queens NY and i couldn't be happier with how the car handled and accelerated, and how tight the car felt without too much body roll. Coming from a BMW 335 and a S2000 previously, i was spoiled when it came to handling. I wasnt expecting much in terms of handling after reading all the negative reviews but got the car regardless cuz the wife loved how it looked. What a pleasant surprise tho. I dont have the steer by wire option and would like to try it out but im completely satisfied with the conventional steering system that really responds and gives immediate feedback thats comparable and even better than any car ive owned. Stiffy suspension on the Q50S makes it even more enjoyable not to mention the power. Well made. Just my 2 cents. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I get that line. My wife didn't want the S4 cause the car was bland and the interior was terrible.

BTW, my wife now wants me driving around on the weekend in my car instead of her 2013 Q5 cause it is "hot" Will be tough to not take her up on it all the time as I have 2 annul trips to Watkins Glen and Road America and have to conserve the miles!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.