Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notice how the headlights move with turning of wheel. Also notice at 0:56 seconds, the headlights move BEFORE I turn the wheel. How amazing is that. It must have knew I was going to turn because of my blinker, deceleration, and relative speed.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Notice how the headlights move with turning of wheel. Also notice at 0:56 seconds, the headlights move BEFORE I turn the wheel. How amazing is that. It must have knew I was going to turn because of my blinker, deceleration, and relative speed.

Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Sport Night Driving - YouTube

Q50 Hybrid Sport Walkaround - YouTube

Q50 Hybrid Sport DRL's at Night - YouTube
I love how the tach goes to zero when coasting to the red light. Every time it does that, I'll be thinking of the oil speculators that screw us each day.:D

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
The adaptive lighting system is awesome. And the lights almost look like daylight. Looking forward to mine. All these pics and vids make me want to get mine sooner even more. But it shall have to be Saturday morning. Appt already scheduled for firth thing morning at 9 am.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Those tail light looks aggressive when lit up. WOW. Can't wait to get mine tonight.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hmmm...it says user has not made video available via mobile! :(

Edit: only for the first video though!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm...it says user has not made video available via mobile! :(

Edit: only for the first video though!
It probably did that because YouTube recognized the Linkin Park song. Once it recognizes copyrighted music, they immediately block the video from being played on mobile. And the copyright owner gets all ad revenue from the video.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
It probably did that because YouTube recognized the Linkin Park song. Once it recognizes copyrighted music, they immediately block the video from being played on mobile. And the copyright owner gets all ad revenue from the video.
Learn something new everyday. :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

Wow!

Learn something new everyday. :)
+1

Never knew that! :confused:

Reactions: tt_45

·
Registered
77 Posts
awesome vids! do you notice the LEDs being brighter than xenons at night?

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Very nice vids!! Thanks for sharing and love those adaptive headlights.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Will you take a video of the car drive by itself!!!????! Or do you not have enough balls to do so :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.