Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the help on this forum. Picked up a moonlight white Q50S on Monday
I had two G37s before this and based on reviews and test drives I went without the deluxe touring and tech. I didn't even get nav. But cool feature is I load the map on my iPhone and it talks me through the directions through the car. Also love that it reads my text messages to me! The car is similar to my G37s sedan haven't pushed the q yet but I'm not missing the G! This car is beautiful the G sedan was nice but after having a g37 coupe it felt outdated. Fun having white after two black G's. The front end on this car is sweet the lights and sport bumper look amazing. My intouch and backup camera load fine. I'm sure the update will be cool but my phone works fine for me now. This car has gotten some tuff reviews but I tried all the competition and the Q wins on power and looks. Thanks again for the forum. Posted my deal in the lease thread.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum and let us know if you have any questions!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your new ride! :)

:p:p:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.