Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
4,883 Posts
No. Look at the HKS Hipermax IV GT coilovers.

If I didn't have AWD and DDS I'd already have the HKS coilovers.

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RS 400
31 Posts
Has anyone gone from a 14/15 Q50s to a 17+ RS? Is the suspension any better with the DDS? Is it more sports car or is it still more of a luxury car ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I drive in Sport+ 95% of the time, as I drive tollways at high speeds and have a bit of a more aggressive driving style, in general. It feels 'locked in' and 'just right.' Tracks like an arrow, is responsive with little control input and never bottoms suspension.

Approaching the question, a little backwards, in terms of my driving needs, the car feels loose and sloppy in normal or ECO. (I've read some interesting material and am trying a few things.) I hate it. But...i wouldn't call sport+ a true sports car suspension, either.

Get the horsepower and DDS and you'll be dropping chargers and mustangs tomorrow...with a few tweaks, add all but the top c7s and camaros to that list. Those same cars, going around the track, though, will burn you down on handling.

Hope this helped.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,643 Posts
I drive in Sport+ 95% of the time, as I drive tollways at high speeds and have a bit of a more aggressive driving style, in general. It feels 'locked in' and 'just right.' Tracks like an arrow, is responsive with little control input and never bottoms suspension.

Approaching the question, a little backwards, in terms of my driving needs, the car feels loose and sloppy in normal or ECO. (I've read some interesting material and am trying a few things.) I hate it. But...i wouldn't call sport+ a true sports car suspension, either.

Get the horsepower and DDS and you'll be dropping chargers and mustangs tomorrow...with a few tweaks, add all but the top c7s and camaros to that list. Those same cars, going around the track, though, will burn you down on handling.

Hope this helped.
You do realize the member you posted to hasn't been here for about 3 years. Perhaps he'll answer but doubtful.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts