Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when I go to driver personal settings I can only adjust the engine transmission settings and not the steering settings such as heavy quick standard etc. the dealer told me my q50s awd nav but no deluxe touring has DAS but for some reason I can't edit this setting and its really annoying. is the option to change this setting only in the deluxe touring package ?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Do you have the 3.7L engine? If so, i think it just comes with the deluxe touring package while its standard on the hybrid!

Reactions: JJ26

·
Registered
225 Posts
****, yeah 3.7 no hybrid no touring, so I have das but its not customizable. I wish they told me that before I got the car.
You don't have DAS, you have normal hydraulic steering.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
You don't have DAS. Salesperson was mistaken if he/she told you the car you bought has DAS.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
****, yeah 3.7 no hybrid no touring, so I have das but its not customizable. I wish they told me that before I got the car.
Nah, u dont have DAS at all! Its not either its customizable or not but its either u have DAS or u dont have it!

Sorry man! Maybe u can talk to your dealer! I hope u got that info from your dealer written down/ on email!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.