Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electronics issues I have seen, anyone else seen these:

1) Started the car, neither top or bottom screen came on. Fixed by stopping and starting car...not an ideal solution.

2) Started the car and Navi screen did not start just showed a clock. Again had to stop/start the car.

3) Ipod stopped being recognized. Had to disconnect/reconnect ipod and stop/start car.

4) Audio screen froze looking for FM station, even though the FM station was playing. Had to stop/start car for it t be fixed.

5) Infiniti has still not enabled Infiniti Connection after 3 weeks of owning this car!

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me say that this is my 3rd and probably last Infiniti - the dealership experience was that BAD!

I came in on Sunday and they agreed to pay $X for my car and sell their car for $Y. I stated I wanted a particular color which the agreed to get. Once it arrived Wednesday, the car was $Y + $600 and my car was suddenly $X - $1500. In the interim I was offered 3 year service if I bought a car that week, After 3 hours of BS discussions, I finally got $X for my car, and nothing was enabled and I left with a new car, but an bad attitude - and did not get the free service.

Probably no surprise they did not send me a survey. I think I will get service at Goodyear or Jiffy Lube.

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's sad Mike. It is possible your email address is on file with Infiniti as "do not email" - in that case you wouldn't get the email even if the dealer entered it correctly.
Yes Ironic that they would email me 2 hours before I buy a Q50S, then not after I did. The car is definitely a step up from my G35x even with the electronics glitches. The dealership changed ownership and there is definitely less of the white glove treatment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.