Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm still driving a 98 Infiniti so it's been awhile since I've purchased a car. I've waited long enough and I deserve this car.

I plan to purchase rather than lease since I'll be keeping this car for the next 10 years or so. I really don't want to pay MSRP. I know Infiniti normally has a big end of the year sales event and the end of the year is normally a good time to purchase a car.

If I wait until Nov or Dec to purchase my Q50 do you think dealers will be willing to negotiate a little by then?

I'm looking to get a AWD Premium with leather, Navigation, and I also want the ambient lighting, welcome lightening, and illuminated kick plates. It came out to about $45,710 when I priced it out.

What do you think a reasonable price will be around the end of the year? If i wait until Feb do you think that will make a difference?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Welcome to the boards! It's hard to tell if there will be deals at the end of the year or Feb or at all .... It really depends on if this cars takes off as a sales success ... If it does not count on the manufactures throwing some cash on the hood but if it is a strong seller u might be in for a long wait

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Do you have the '98 I30? My first Infiniti was the '99 I30 - great car. As far as waiting for a better deal, I'm sure that will be the case by next year. By February, unless the Q50 is flying off the lots, you should be able to negotiate a good price up from invoice, rather than down from MSRP. Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the boards! It's hard to tell if there will be deals at the end of the year or Feb or at all .... It really depends on if this cars takes off as a sales success ... If it does not count on the manufactures throwing some cash on the hood but if it is a strong seller u might be in for a long wait

Thanks GtoQ. That's kind of what I figured. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'll be buying a new Q50 regardless by the end of the year. I've been looking at cars for awhile and saving so a few extra thousand will not make a big difference. I'd rather just get what I want since I plan to keep it for a long time. I just hate paying full price for anything. :)

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Thanks GtoQ. That's kind of what I figured. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'll be buying a new Q50 regardless by the end of the year. I've been looking at cars for awhile and saving so a few extra thousand will not make a big difference. I'd rather just get what I want since I plan to keep it for a long time. I just hate paying full price for anything. :)
I hear that... That's why I lease ... And since you seem to keep your cars along time def get exactly what you want ... After all who is going to treat you better than yourself? ;)

Reactions: MsNiecey

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the '98 I30? My first Infiniti was the '99 I30 - great car. As far as waiting for a better deal, I'm sure that will be the case by next year. By February, unless the Q50 is flying off the lots, you should be able to negotiate a good price up from invoice, rather than down from MSRP. Good luck.
Selzini yes I have a 98 I30t and I absolutely love it!! My very first car was a 93 G20. After that I got the I30. Only had two cars in my lifetime..both Infiniti so I've never driven anything else. My I30 has been the best car ever!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.