Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q50 Luxe | Obsidian Black
92 Posts
That looks really nice! Is that really stock ride height? I have 18 Luxe wheels with 225/50R18 and I can't stand those wheel gaps and I don't want to lower the car.. I'll definitely go for this look with 255/40R19. Man that looks really good with stock ride height!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2017 Q50RS
4 Posts
Looks great! Did you get the graphite colored ones? I have the same in 9.5 & 10.5 but in silver. It's a great looking wheel IMO.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks really nice! Is that really stock ride height? I have 18 Luxe wheels with 225/50R18 and I can't stand those wheel gaps and I don't want to lower the car.. I'll definitely go for this look with 255/40R19. Man that looks really good with stock ride height!!!!!!!
Yup, stock ride height. No parking curb or driveway scraping!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great! Did you get the graphite colored ones? I have the same in 9.5 & 10.5 but in silver. It's a great looking wheel IMO.
It is a great wheel. Nice and chunky spokes, nice concave flow to a flat outer face. I would have got the 9.5s, I just didn't want any poke.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q50 Luxe | Obsidian Black
92 Posts
Can't believe it's stock ride height, wow

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for sharing. The back angle would be the only reason I wouldn't go to this setup; currently have the Rays wheels with 275/35 out back and it looks nice and beefy.
But, all your other angles look so damn good that I'll likely switch next year.
Thanks again for sharing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts