Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I always did things for myself. Not going to spend close to $60k on a car, plus over $5k in modifications to impress anyone. Most people don't know what our cars are capable of, nor do they turn heads. However, I love the car for its performance, looks and luxury. It's a fantastic package for the money. Modifying it to be even more fun than it is straight from the factory is also a blast.

100%
Off topic but by any chance how much did your HE cost to install? or did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Acquired an air compressor and waiting on Maddox coolant hardware to be delivered today. Planning on doing the job myself tomorrow after researching the topic ad nauseum. Every shop I priced wanted at least $700 for the install.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Acquired an air compressor and waiting on Maddox coolant hardware to be delivered today. Planning on doing the job myself tomorrow after researching the topic ad nauseum. Every shop I priced wanted at least $700 for the install.
i commend you for doing this yourself. good luck, youll do great.

Reactions: Kraken

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,277 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: RaceCar and Kraken

·
Registered
122 Posts
i commend you for doing this yourself. good luck, youll do great.
Thanks bud. If it was an older car I'd be a little hesitant to do it. But everything comes apart nice and clean and I've worked on my '91 300ZX TT which was a NIGHTMARE so the Q50 isn't too intimidating.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts