Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
842 Posts
Theres a ton of different warranty companies out there and theres a ton of variables involved to get pricing on them, time/mileage/coverage/deductible. Start calling around to dealerships and use the pricing against the next guy in order to get the best overall cost. Dealerships work with reputable companies that will cover the car without jumping through hoops but make sure you do your research, dealers mark up warranties, the name of the game is making money, so again, call around to shop it

Reactions: DeeCee

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,509 Posts
+1, and always have an eye on a comprehensive warranty for the Hybrid battery pack...

Reactions: BigHeadClan

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Also make sure that the Warranty coverage isn't limited to specific locations or select repair shops, you don't want some small 2nd hand dealership with a shady mechanic
being the only ones who can provide the warranty work.

Make sure they will pay the costs if the repair work needs to go to Infiniti.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Whats the best extended warranty to buy for a used 2014 hybrid q50 for 63,000 miles. Would infiniti sell one or is the car to old now?
Before buying a 8 year old hybrid, please do your research on reliability and repairability.
The hybrid system is VERY complex and most Infiniti techs don't see many and seem to struggle to fix them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just randomly found Endurance Warranty Services, L.L.C. | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile

• Initial Complaint
    11/02/2022
    Complaint Type:problems with Product/Service
    More info
    Endurance is not approving the repair of a warrantied component (transmission) of my car (2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid), though I have strictly adhered to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule. They are in breach of contract not only in this regard, but also in that they have neither approved nor explicitly denied the claim despite contractually having a maximum of 10 business days to do so. Said claim was submitted on September 16 and this complaint on November 2. Emails were sent to Endurance on October 21 and 26 seeking resolution and no response was received.

Business response
    11/14/2022
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Endurance recently authorized the consumers transmission up to the limit of liability amount of $13,975.00. We appreciate the opportunity to address this concern.
    Kind Regards,
    Endurance Resolutions
    Customer response
    11/16/2022

Better Business Bureau:

I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ****, and find that this resolution is satisfactory to me.

Sincerely,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts