Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'll say about Benz what I've said about Cadillac: A lot of people are fans of the austere and elegant design language of the Mercedes. I'm not the biggest fan of their exteriors personally, but just the car alone, they carry a lot of perception. Outside of that, I think other than the CLS, I find the current Benz exteriors to be a little lacking. That's just my own preference.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I might be one in a million here but I love how the C350s look with a little bit of work done to them

Realistically I just want the C350 because I can't afford a C63 AMG. haha.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Well, any car can look good with a little work done to them. :p
Very true. We could render a modified infinti q50, lowered on aftermarket wheels and a lip kit and everyone will think it looks good.

Even with a HYundai you can do this and they look good.

*Note: i would never waste my money on a Hyundai :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is the most ridiculous interior I have seen in a while. The navigation screen looks like an aftermarket afterthought, attached with velcro. And what's with the huge ugly vents taking up valuable dash real estate!

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
What do you guys think about the new Mercedes CLA?

For the price its a nice entry level sedan. not bad for the starting price of 29,000$ I can see a lot of guy that are interested in compacts like a honda civic would jump in to this for the money. i like the unique styling and cant wait to test drive that turbocharged 4 cylinder.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
This is the most ridiculous interior I have seen in a while. The navigation screen looks like an aftermarket afterthought, attached with velcro. And what's with the huge ugly vents taking up valuable dash real estate!
They're trying to be all Jaguar with the vents

1 - 12 of 12 Posts