Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have Twitter accounts, please tweet #F1Q50 to help unveil the Q50 Eau Rouge before 13 January 2014 Detroit Auto Show.

There are currently 48,372 particles remaining for the fusion to come together.

Reveal the fusion of F1™ and Q50

Tell a friend.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Done.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stop playing with my emotions ST985 and just tweet it, my anticipation is already through the roof lol!

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Unpronounceable name? Looks easy to me. And for those not up on their French, the name means "Red Water." Why it's called that, who knows? Maybe it runs on cherry Kool-Aid.:D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Unpronounceable name? Looks easy to me. And for those not up on their French, the name means "Red Water." Why it's called that, who knows? Maybe it runs on cherry Kool-Aid.:D
:eek:

It's named after one of the most challenging and fast curves at the infamous Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium.

You disappoint me selzini (for the 1st time) ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm sorry but this side profile looks HOT.

Look at that hood. There is something big under there...it might have 3.8L :)

The integrated real spoiler looks great too. Racing seats, 6 piston brakes.

This Q50 IPL is the real deal. Not the first IPL couple (which was likely just to establish the name as a stop gap).

A GT-R engine under the hood of a Q50 could be a true CTS-V, M3, C63 Killer!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Here's another pic from Infiniti's Facebook page. This particles thing is taking too long to reveal anything. It's been feeding the driver side rear wheel for WAY too long.

Much better look of the car and I'm curious to know what this trim will run for and what interior updates they're throwing in.

I swear to God, if they throw in the red seats and a flat-bottomed steering wheel,.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.