Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Nope don't see it first of all that is the last gen Altima... The newer one is closer not to mention the Altima is on a wrong wheel drive platform...

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Seriously!?!?!?!? Really?!?!? Here too?!?!?

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Would have been a great place for one of your mini gif movies . . .:D

Perhaps one with a "Holy Jesus!" line in it or something would be nice:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
You've got to be kidding! Let's see, they DO both have four wheels and four doors.:D This reminds me about a troll on the Fresh Alloy site soon after the G35 first came out. He knocked the G35 as nothing more than an upscale Maxima or Altima, even though they had completely different chassis, engine, etc. We figured him to be a BMW snob.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Upon reading the title, I thought this thread was going to compare the Q50 to past generations of Infiniti G sedans. Any thoughts on that? I have been an Infiniti fan for a long time, all the way back to the G20 days!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Looks like I'm the only one seeing it :) It's OK as I wasn't really serious, I suppose this thread should be moved to the Lounge.
But still...
:confused: And why now the crazy filter? U could put a BMW in that frame & it'll show an outline resemblance. I'm totally confused at the existence of this thread. *Sayonara* :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Ummm

Attachments

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.