Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Q50s gasser with just nav and I have had intouch issues for the longest time and after some bitching and whining sessions I finally received the call today to get an update. I believe it's referred to as the oct 24th update for American owners and I really hope it fixes the blacked out navscreen and loss of all intouch controls.

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You poor Canadian :)
Should fix alots of the issues you had especially if you still using the original software.
Remember to hold the "Volume" knob for about 5-10 second to reboot the Intouch first thing you got your car back after the update.
Also, I would take out the Navigation SD card and resit it back if you have Navigation issue. It might help, you never know.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have the Q50s gasser with just nav and I have had intouch issues for the longest time and after some bitching and whining sessions I finally received the call today to get an update. I believe it's referred to as the oct 24th update for American owners and I really hope it fixes the blacked out navscreen and loss of all intouch controls.
When did you get the call?, I haven't received a Call from Infiniti yet

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been complaining to them for a while, so I told Infiniti Canada last week if they don't fix it right now the first topic at all the oil and gas companies I deal with will be how bad Infiniti is. Not sure if it actually worked but I definitely got my update in a couple days after not hearing a real response from them for over a month.

Also got a check engine light when I got the car back, the tech told me that the two sensors in the fuel line is frozen and I believe him since my city is under the wrath of a blizzard at the moment. Either than shoveling the snow with my bumper it has been a very confident drive.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have been complaining to them for a while, so I told Infiniti Canada last week if they don't fix it right now the first topic at all the oil and gas companies I deal with will be how bad Infiniti is. Not sure if it actually worked but I definitely got my update in a couple days after not hearing a real response from them for over a month.

Also got a check engine light when I got the car back, the tech told me that the two sensors in the fuel line is frozen and I believe him since my city is under the wrath of a blizzard at the moment. Either than shoveling the snow with my bumper it has been a very confident drive.
is the fuel line also frozen or is it just the sensor?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was just the sensor, they left it parked in the back with gusts of 70km/hr at -25.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Did they tell you the actual date when it will be out, because I get my car serviced this Friday and I'm wondering if my dealership has it yet

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I asked them about that and they are unsure and guessed mid december. Although they did tell me november and it never happened :/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.