Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Congrats bro! So u sprung for the appearance package?

Yes, would love to see night shots of the illuminated kick plates!

Unfortunately for me, I have another twin in socal!:(

Well at least u have the appearance package though! :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was only thinking just adding the spoiler. Then they show me the midnight black grill and I just couldn't resist. I think it looks better with white color car due to it's contrasting color.

Nice! Congrats bro! So u sprung for the appearance package?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks real good!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Don't have MY Q50S yet but I am pushing a white Q50 premium loaded for the next day! (24hr test drive) Man is she beautiful; I'm getting so many looks tonight. Honestly have to say that I've never considered a white car but it's growing on me now that I'm driving one; I'll stick w/ my natural selection tho. :) Visited my 'backup dealer' earlier today & they assured me that my car is indeed in transit from Houston--they even showed me the trailer load & thought it'd be here by now (maybe tomorrow?!). Anyway, they confirmed my loyalty incentive as well & we plan to finalize numbers tomorrow when I return this car. Btw, quick note: definitely had the InTouch freeze shortly after I left the lot, as others have noted. I performed the soft reset & everything works fine now. No other issues as of yet. Friday night cruising around Dallas in the white beauty! [Unedited] pics... Vehicle Sky Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
Steering wheel Car Vehicle Steering part Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Mid-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Don't have MY Q50S yet but I am pushing a white Q50 premium loaded for the next day! (24hr test drive) Man is she beautiful; I'm getting so many looks tonight. Honestly have to say that I've never considered a white car but it's growing on me now that I'm driving
See, now you get it!! There is something about the Moonlight White in person that is just beautiful and not just a boring white car! Enjoy the test drive in my old stomping ground!! Have I mentioned how much I miss Plano?!? Ha

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I was only thinking just adding the spoiler. Then they show me the midnight black grill and I just couldn't resist. I think it looks better with white color car due to it's contrasting color.
Definitely! Tried to do some photoshops before hand and so I knew that I was gonna blackout that grille eventually! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Awwww...love the last photo man! So cute! :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how did you get those michelins?
I had the dealer swap out the tires at a very steep cost. I'm too embarrassed to mention the cost. But since it is added into the total finance cost, the monthly payment increase is not too bad.

Looks good. Can you take a photo of the rear end but from further away to get a better perspective of the spoiler?
I will try to get you the pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Illuminated kick plate pics.
Even my 1 1/2 year old daughter wants to drive my Q50 :)
She got to wait 17 years later and it's her ;)
One of the last things I did last night, was go into the darkened garage to look at the kickplates. After seeing them in the dark, I can say that I REALLY would have been pissed if I hadn't had their cost written off. That's worth $400? Ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Agree with the ridiculous cost of the kick plate. I had no choice because it's already pre-installed from the factory :( I got about $1,500 off of MSRP for the car, so I guess it's ok for me. Glad you got them written it off.

One of the last things I did last night, was go into the darkened garage to look at the kickplates. After seeing them in the dark, I can say that I REALLY would have been pissed if I hadn't had their cost written off. That's worth $400? Ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.