Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2017 Infiniti Q50 red sport 400
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking for the right one I finally found my car meet skylar my 2017 red sport 400 already 3-0 in two days time two Cameros one mustang. The mustang was the most fun him and his girl were looking over at me almost confused looking as I passed with ease I waved bye after I gapped a few car lengths 馃槀 this car is a fucking blast. First thing I鈥檓 doing is getting the car retinted with ceramic tint I鈥檓 in Florida so want to keep as much of the heat out that I can and getting rid of these shitty run flats look at continentals and Michelin鈥檚 any suggestions on the two?

Premium Member
Reactions: Zbsmith25

Registered
Welcome to the fun house! Very nice car, love the color!

Registered
Congrats. I've been very happy with the Continental DWS 06's. I put 285's on the back, 255's up front.

Premium Member
OP.

Congrats.

Please put your car model and driveline in your signature.

We have a lot of tire discussion threads. Feel free to post your question there (if you dont find an answer) as it helps keep information in fewer places.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats. I've been very happy with the Continental DWS 06's. I put 285's on the back, 255's up front.
Yeah I鈥檝e been hearing nothing but positives so will probably get them this week or next trying to find a deal but excited to get rid of these run flats! Car is a blast otherwise 馃槅 thank you!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
OP.

Congrats.

Please put your car model and driveline in your signature.

We have a lot of tire discussion threads. Feel free to post your question there (if you dont find an answer) as it helps keep information in fewer places.
thank you so much and done! Yes I鈥檓 most likely going with the continentals but if I change my mind I鈥檒l check that section out!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the fun house! Very nice car, love the color!
Thank you! Yes the color blew me away I was originally looking at some 2018s and blacks but they had this in 2017 and the color alone sold me 馃槏

Registered
getting rid of these shitty run flats look at continentals and Michelin鈥檚 any suggestions on the two?
Welcome!

Yeah. There is a whole trend of wheels and tires. But for me personally, I'll go either either Yokohama, Toyo or Michelins.

Premium Member
Get the Michelin鈥檚...much better rated tire than the Contis but they are a tad more expensive. I love my Michelin鈥檚!

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Get the Michelin鈥檚...much better rated tire than the Contis but they are a tad more expensive. I love my Michelin鈥檚!
Much better rated? Slightly better rated for wet and dry handling but not rated as high for winter/snow as the Contis. The Michelins are noisier than the Contis also. Can't go wrong with either tire though.

Registered
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Nice man! Looks great in that color! Enjoy passing all those domestic 馃悓 lol

Premium Member
Much better rated? Slightly better rated for wet and dry handling but not rated as high for winter/snow as the Contis. The Michelins are noisier than the Contis also. Can't go wrong with either tire though.
Agreed that you can't go wrong with either...I am not a Conti hater. Had this same tire in the past and they are a very good tire. However, I would think that most all folks buy tires for a Q for their wet and dry traction and not their ability to do well in snow. I don't find my Michelin's noisy at all and have over 11K miles on them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts