Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After nearly 3 weeks of ownership I finally saw another Q50 on the road today

I commute North on the Edens and a Blue one like mine was heading South

The rods are bot close enough to capture any build details

I was just happy to see one doing its thing

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I haven't seen one and I'm in the second biggest market in the country!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I havent seen one either and InfinitiPlusOne and JR69 are so close to my place! :/

·
Registered
150 Posts
Lone Ranger in Sarasota. Haven't seen one. I've had my car since the 15th.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
lol. I don't even own a Q50, and I've seen one. :D A nice black one. It's the only one I've seen, though. If I get a Q50, it's going to be a tough decision between black and white. Ugh.
Are you in Houston? Maybe it was me

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I was offer a black one for $1k less, but I still opt for the white one :(
I never was a fan of white before until the Q50 came along. There is just something about the Q50 in white that hypnotized me. I just don't know why :confused:

lol. I don't even own a Q50, and I've seen one. :D A nice black one. It's the only one I've seen, though. If I get a Q50, it's going to be a tough decision between black and white. Ugh.

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Reactions: InfinitiPlusOne

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I was offer a black one for $1k less, but I still opt for the white one :(
I never was a fan of white before until the Q50 came along. There is just something about the Q50 in white that hypnotized me. I just don't know why :confused:
Same here!!!! Haha But I love my white Q50 baby and never liked white cars before! I named her Pearl (due to the pearl white shimmer) but I always call her, "Pretty" when I see her! Ha

Reactions: InfinitiPlusOne

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
I finally saw another today as well, near my neighborhood. I was making a left turn off the feeder on to a road and saw a black one zoom by at a high rate of speed. Either s/he is out of the break in period or leasing :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I guess I was the first lucky one to see another in traffic (I drove slowly by it, checking it out as closely as possible) the day after I brought mine home on the 8th!! It looked sharp and the eyebrows and headlights look so awesome in my rear view mirror!

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I am constantly on the lookout and still haven't seen one. And I'm also in LA.
Dang! Forgot about stevie! She's from the same dealer too! :D

1 - 20 of 384 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.