Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone find a place to place/store you firearm, while it isn't on you? Glove box is too small for my Glock 19. Thinking of having a holster made, to clip onto the plastic part of the lower dash that would be to the right of your knee while in the driver's seat.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
holy **** america, guess i shouldnt drive like such a hoonigan when i visit seattle, just might get myself shot..

·
Registered
309 Posts
I see many people mount them on the lower instrument panel between the drivers' knees using a special holster.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A holster where you mentioned would be a good idea, only ideal place to have it for easy access. Which state do you live in?
Miami, Florida

·
Registered
396 Posts
holy **** america, guess i shouldnt drive like such a hoonigan when i visit seattle, just might get myself shot..
:D with Seattle being one of the most liberal cities in the country that pro "gun control", I doubt that you will run into as many shooters on the street.. ;).

..That being said, yes, PLEASE still drive safely when you visit! :p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Just kiddin around :D

Just had no idea people actually carry guns in their cars, as you cant take a handgun out to anywhere but the range up here in canada, not okay for it to be ever out of the house except for that reason.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.