Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

First day driving my Q

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  gbert15 
#1 ·
Today was my first day of actually driving my car around town for normal use and I can tell it will take me awhile to get everything set just right for me and get used to it. I did happen to get a text and decided to test out the car's feature. It sure was cool having a text read to me by my car especially when she said (in her data like voice) "smiley face" at the end.

#2 ·
Infinitigirl, glad you are enjoying it. I'm enjoying everytime I got in and drove my car. There is always something new to learn and excited once you experience it the first time. When I first let the car drove by itself, I was like "Holy $#@$$!!!". I tested the backup intervention with my buddy standing behind my car and when I backup; the car suddenly stopped itself, I was like "WOW!". Also, trying to squeeze every mileage you can get out of the hybrid is challenging and fun.
I have yet to try the text read out aloud; I am sure it will be exciting when I hear it the first time.

Reactions: InfinitiGirl
#4 ·
This post is useless without your husband's blog :)

#8 ·
Haha! Me and the wifey had fun with that as well! We were laughing histerically when it was reading the txt messages sent in tagalog! :D

Infinitigirl, glad you are enjoying it. I'm enjoying everytime I got in and drove my car. There is always something new to learn and excited once you experience it the first time. When I first let the car drove by itself, I was like "Holy $#@$$!!!". I tested the backup intervention with my buddy standing behind my car and when I backup; the car suddenly stopped itself, I was like "WOW!". Also, trying to squeeze every mileage you can get out of the hybrid is challenging and fun.
I have yet to try the text read out aloud; I am sure it will be exciting when I hear it the first time.
I think if the back up collision intervention failed, your reaction to your car driving itself would be coming out of your mouth rather than wow! Hahaha jk! :p

I demand a vid of a drag race between the GTR and Q50

(Yes, i know who will win)
+1

Would be a fun vid to see!

Add more cars and make it like MotorTrends Worlds Greatest Drag Race! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.