Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

After a month of a million test drives and ruthless negotiations, I pulled the trigger on Q50 S AWD - fully loaded - Asgard Grey - Stone Int.

I was coming from a Saab (that I loved) and wanted a car that was unique. The Q was a perfect fit. I can't wait till the break in period is done and I can get this car above 4000 RPM.

I will be looking to do some mods, but will have to wait till the financial dust settles after the purchase and holidays.

Until then, my goal is to keep her very clean and the salt and grim of winter off.

Looking forward to reading all of your posts. They are incredibly informative.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome!
There's a bunch here from southern Ont, and especially along the 401 corridor.
The million dollar question is are, are you planning switching to snow tires? :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a really good question I have been toying with for the past week.
I did have snow tires on my last car an they are amazing, but the were very cheap.

To get snow tires for the Q is CRAZY $$$$.

It is a hard choice as the winters have been very tame the past few years.
On the other hand, I want to protect my rims and extend the life of my tires.

Still having the debate in my mind. Let's see how much cash I blow over Christmas.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The debate should be over with the weather we are getting now. The difficultyI found was in getting good winter wheels for a decent price and the TPMS are a total rip off for this car. Something is wrong when the TPMS for a Q50 costs more than that of a GT-R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.