Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ahhh so you're the dud that got all those! Dang bro! Looking good! All u guys teasing me with your wheels! Hahaha!

Anyways, welcome to the forum man! More pics pls! :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
I like! I wish I could get wheels and a drop past my wife without her noticing. Not likely. I'm just going to have to wait it out for a good time to approach the subject. We are saving up for a nice vacation for a milestone birthday of hers, so she would kill me if I dipped into those funds. Anyway, I'm set on my wheel choice, in time I'll be in contact with Jorge.

Reactions: HEY GURL

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice. What's the brand and spec of that wheel?
Those are Velgen VMB8s

I like! I wish I could get wheels and a drop past my wife without her noticing. Not likely. I'm just going to have to wait it out for a good time to approach the subject. We are saving up for a nice vacation for a milestone birthday of hers, so she would kill me if I dipped into those funds. Anyway, I'm set on my wheel choice, in time I'll be in contact with Jorge.
You have a lot to learn from Jeffro man! :p

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/wh...e-get-playstation-4-so-i-came-home-these.html

Reactions: tonypgst

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
We are saving up for a nice vacation for a milestone birthday of hers, so she would kill me if I dipped into those funds.
At least she let you buy the Q ;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Reactions: gbert15
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.