Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Hey everyone my name is Chris and I'm from Cheyenne Wyoming. I'm pretty sure I have the only Q50 in Cheyenne and thanks to Mark from STILLEN the first customer to be shipped the new STILLEN exhaust for the Q50.
:cool:Welcome, what's your Q50's configuration?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Looking forward to your impressions and vids of the stillen exhaust when u get it man! Might have to prepare for those Popos! Red car + sweet sounding exhaust is such a dangerous combination! :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Didn't know there is a state called Wyoming, LOL. I'm sure you will enjoy the Q50 more than from our big city dwellers where we rarely get any fun with our Q50 with all the constant traffics :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking forward to your impressions and vids of the stillen exhaust when u get it man! Might have to prepare for those Popos! Red car + sweet sounding exhaust is such a dangerous combination! :D
Yeah man, I have a red NISMO 370 with fast intentions exhaust and i have been pretty lucky. i dont drive it that much but when i do i drive it hard and fast. i didnt even renew my plates last year. I rode dirty all year and didnt get busted.

here is a short little crappy vid of that exhaust

YouTube

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah man, I have a red NISMO 370 with fast intentions exhaust and i have been pretty lucky. i dont drive it that much but when i do i drive it hard and fast. i didnt even renew my plates last year. I rode dirty all year and didnt get busted.

here is a short little crappy vid of that exhaust

YouTube
Nice! Had a 370z with Fast Intentions exhaust too! Had a very exotic note to it. Loved it! Traded it in on the q50 though.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Didn't know there is a state called Wyoming, LOL. I'm sure you will enjoy the Q50 more than from our big city dwellers where we rarely get any fun with our Q50 with all the constant traffics :(
I thought that was a county in Pennsylvania.

By the way, I think that I have the only Q in the tristate area (pa, de, md) as I still haven't seen another Q. However, I did see another tesla today.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I thought that was a county in Pennsylvania.

By the way, I think that I have the only Q in the tristate area (pa, de, md) as I still haven't seen another Q. However, I did see another tesla today.
you have company now, I just picked mine up 2 weeks ago. I'm in DE. Hope to see more Q's on the road. The first one I saw on the road, I was in the middle of Puerto Rico and knew I needed one.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Middletown, DE right on the border of town. 20 minutes to Newark, 20 minutes to Dover.

I use to be stationed in Yuma, man I miss the weather down there :(
Crash,

You mean there's a Q50 below the canal? My flabber is gasted! :eek:

I bet you're going to convert it into a pickemup truck. ;)

Reactions: crashburndie

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I traded my F-150 in to get the Q :D
(nice picture with my old g37)

and since you mentioned the canal, somewhere off the canal.......

took a toyota tundra to pull me out (how sad :( )
That's what you get for trying to escape from below the canal. Your pickemup truck was perfectly at home, stuck in the mud. I don't blame you for selling the truck after suffering the ignominy of a Tundra tow.

By the way, which Infiniti dealer is yours?

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's what you get for trying to escape from below the canal. Your pickemup truck was perfectly at home, stuck in the mud. I don't blame you for selling the truck after suffering the ignominy of a Tundra tow.

By the way, which Infiniti dealer is yours?
Hey in my defense the entire frame sank into the mud and the Tundra had to give everything it had to pull it free.

I used Porter Infiniti, they did some warranty work on my coupe and I had a good relationship with them. My salesman was Stu, nice guy no BS. Not to slimy haha

You?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.