Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed the papers this afternoon and picking up tomorrow. Its my first Infiniti and first experience in a luxury brand. I've owned several vettes and came out of a Mazda 6 lease. I was impressed at my sales experience to say the very least. It was refreshing to experience the customer service I received at infiniti compared to the train wrecks I've experienced. I came close to leasing a loaded Grand Cherokee on Monday until I arrived at the dealership made to wait 30 mins to even be greeted by my sales person and told I'd have to wait another 20 mins for my test drive, only to be told the sales manager took the model I wanted home over the weekend and didn't come in. Really?! You couldn't have mentioned that when I confirmed I was on my way over? I was asked to come back Tuesday.

Called my local Infiniti dealer on my way back to office and set up a test drive that same day. Arrived with both models I was interested in sitting in the service garage, warmed up and promptly given a thorough run through of both cars. Never once did I get the cheesy dealer experience. 2days later (today) I signed.

Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow... And then for the crappy Michigan road conditions and weather to break.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its starting to clear up a bit on the roads. Im in the Ann Arbor area. Since its been sub zero for 5 days they wouldn't salt the roads. Wind chill has been about -27. I have 3ft deep snow drifts in my driveway I had a local plow company come out today so I wouldn't rip the undercarriage off the Q tomorrow. :). Ahhh Pure Michigan! The only fun part of it all is driving my wife's Wrangler - 4" skyjacker lift with 35" tires = fun driving! We don't drive it often in the winter... Its her "fun" summer driver...but it tears through waist deep snow.

Should be in the 40s this weekend. I seriously need to relocate back to SoCal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.