Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pics after giving it its first wash! Also a pic to show what the Black mats look like with the Stone. My dealer just took them out of another car and gave them to me and then ordered new ones for the one they took them out of.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Sooo sexy! The lighting makes it look like u have a midnight grille there! Maybe u should consider getting that! :D

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Looking good! I see the red solo cups! Someone having a party?

Also, what's up with those Infiniti stickers on your windshield still? Those are pretty big

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Ben, where's the party at with all those red mixed drink cups!!:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ben, where's the party at with all those red mixed drink cups!!:D
He definitely loves red! Maybe having some red wine with the Q50 thats why she bathed today? Hahaha! :p

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good! I see the red solo cups! Someone having a party?

Also, what's up with those Infiniti stickers on your windshield still? Those are pretty big
The cups are for a staff meeting in the morning, and that's not an Infiniti sticker that's the registration. In CA you have to keep that on the windshield until your plates come in the mail.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! Sooo sexy! The lighting makes it look like u have a midnight grille there! Maybe u should consider getting that! :D
I like the gunmetal color better. I don't think the Black grill would look good on any color except the Black.

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I like the gunmetal color better. I don't think the Black grill would look good on any color except the Black.
Ahhh! Its all good man! To each his own! Im blacking out mine though! Maybe next week along with painting my calipers! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Are you happy with the black matts on stone? Planning on the same, but my dealer wouldn't swap my stone matts.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you happy with the black matts on stone? Planning on the same, but my dealer wouldn't swap my stone matts.
Yes, I wouldn't have gotten the Stone interior if I hadn't tried the Black mats and saw that they look good. I hate light mats they always look terrible and are impossible to keep clean. I really wish Infiniti had just put black carpet in all the cars, but this is the next best thing.

They just gave me the Black Mats, I still have the stone mats and will put them back when my lease is over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.