Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
17,149 Posts
Glad you got it fixed. Sure looks like it was oriented properly. Here's another diagram showing the harness bracket mounted over the actuator:

Product Rectangle Organism Gesture Font

·
Premium Member
2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD
16 Posts
I installed part #27732-4GA0B. I had to pry off the little white tab and reverse it to get it to fit. From what I'm seeing, this is indeed the driver side actuator. I thought maybe I could change the vent level to adjust the actuator arm to get it lined up, but that didn't seem to do anything. With the little white part swapped around, everything seemed to line up. Do you know if the blend door arm should be facing up? I thought maybe I didn't pay close enough attention when I was disassembling it and I installed the arm upside down, but it doesnt seem like it could fit the other way.
I know it's fixed, but isn't 27732-4GA0B the passenger side? 27732-4GF0B (4GF0A old part#) is driver's side. I had to replace mine and had the same issue until I realized the part #s for the driver and passenger sides can be confusing and ended up getting the passenger side.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having same issue with the white tab not lining up w the arm. Did the 64° thing fix it? I assume I need to plug in the new unit, set to 64° and it will rotate the actuator enough for the linkage to line up? Thanks!!

also the part they sent me was 27732-4gaob for drivers side…

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Replacing the actuator did fix my problem. I would have to mess with my temps for the driver's side to get cold air. At times, setting it at 75 degrees was just as cold as the passenger set at 60. During the winter, it was the opposite, passenger side wasn't getting hot air.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I am having same issue with the white tab not lining up w the arm. Did the 64° thing fix it? I assume I need to plug in the new unit, set to 64° and it will rotate the actuator enough for the linkage to line up? Thanks!!

also the part they sent me was 27732-4gaob for drivers side…
I was sent 4GA at first until I mentioned I needed 4GF. I argued a little with them until I decided to take out the passenger one and compared the replacement to the old one and compared each side. It's different, I also confirmed it with another dealer. Moving the arms to get it to fit didn't work for me and didn't want to break the part.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts