Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in seeing how many people on here are part of a car club or the like. Anyone know if there are any upcoming meets in Northeast / Central Florida?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in the Orlando area, I'm down for a meet.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Orlando here as well

·
Registered
573 Posts
Jacksonville area here. Open to a meet if within a couple of hours.

·
Registered
58 Posts
West Palm Beach - Here

·
Registered
58 Posts
Guys go to our Facebook Page there's almost 5 guys there that live in Miami. BTW the 7th Gen Maxima is having a meet May 17th on West Palm Beach Mall. I used to have a 2012 Maxima which I traded in for the Q so I'm assisting to the meet. Let me know if any of you wants to go.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm looking up to see if there is any upcoming major car show central to us. If someone knows of an opportunity, let us know. So far I do know that Hot Import Nights will be in Jax, FL this December.

December 20: Jacksonville, FL (Prime F. Osborn Convention Center)

We should plan well in advance to at least meet up for a show, maybe someone can host a party or we can plan a get together and make a weekend of it.

I'd be down to host a BBQ party at my house in Jax for HIN if there was interest and my family approves. Again, we would have to plan a few months out to make it happen.

Edit: Looking at events here, there is also:
FL2K14 in Brandenton in Oct 14th
V2lab’s – The Zombie Meat (Mystery Meat 3) Oct 19th in Orlando
ILDS Presents: Keep It Fresh| WinterFest 2014 Dec 13th.

http://www.xecofl.com/events/

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ok, after some thought. I'm registering for this one as a show car on 12/13. ILDS WinterFest I will also attend HIN in Jax on 12/20.

If anyone is interested in meeting up to attend, let me know.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Officially registered for WinterFest in the Fresh 100.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm in palm beach, FL
we have about 3 big meets for the rest of the year you guys should consider going mystery meat 3 October 19th, Simply Clean forgot the date and Wekfest December 22nd.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
We should definitely set something up soon @antodiaz00, @oby21 and I met up yesterday to try and hit Palm Beach International Raceway but when we arrived it had been shut down due to the weather. We where talking about having another track day in the future and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested!

·
Registered
853 Posts
We should definitely set something up soon @antodiaz 00, @oby21 and I met up yesterday to try and hit Palm Beach International Raceway but when we arrived it had been shut down due to the weather. We where talking about having another track day in the future and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested!

Check out Hooked On Driving. I'll be at the Homestead event on Friday 11/28

They do them at PBIR, too.

Here's some pics from PBIR. PBIR - HOD 8-8-2014 | Your free online photo album with MyAlbum.com!

Would be fun to get a few Q50's for the next event.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.