3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 OEM Q50 Sport Wheels / Tires

Tires are Michelin All Season Pilot Sport AS 3+

A lot of life still left

Fitment is 245/40/19

Wheels are in fairly good condition, light scratches

Wheels are 19"

Happy to ship if you want to pay for it.

Otherwise pick up is in Austin Texas.

Asking $900 obo

16273654254_1b31ac564d_c.jpg

·
Registered
2016 Graphite Shadow Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
21 Posts
Price?

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
"A lot of life still left". It would be more helpful to your sale if you provided actual remaining tread depths since you don't indicate how many miles are on the tires.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Great FS thread, No price, no tire measurements. Lots of life left. A+++++ would read again

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
Great FS thread, No price, no tire measurements. Lots of life left. A+++++ would read again
Ok. It was his first post so give him a little slack. At least he posted in the Classified section. Props for that.

Closeups of each wheel showing any defects is also helpful in a sale. We can't see that kind of detail in your pictures. Some classifieds here show pictures of each tire with a coin or tread depth indicator to show tread depth.

Most importantly, state a price or if you are willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
434 Posts
There's no minimum post requirement on this site to sell things?

Not saying this seller is dishonest, just would be skeptical buying something from only their first post. Of course, picking them up mostly can eliminate that risk, just saying...hear too many horror stories anymore (other sites and especially FB).

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
6,105 Posts
@Avedis53 , how about a sticky at the top of the classifieds listing what ideally should be included in a for sale thread? Reason for sale, location, price, shipping or not, what's included, condition, multiple pictures, disclose any flaws (with close-up pics), how long it was used/miles, clear thread title, etc.

Tires/wheels: Tread depth, size(s), brand, model, again - what's included (valve caps?, TPMS (frequency?)?, lug nuts?), weight (if known), etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok. It was his first post so give him a little slack. At least he posted in the Classified section. Props for that.

Closeups of each wheel showing any defects is also helpful in a sale. We can't see that kind of detail in your pictures. Some classifieds here show pictures of each tire with a coin or tread depth indicator to show tread depth.

Most importantly, state a price or if you are willing to negotiate.
Sorry, I will add these details asap.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
There's no minimum post requirement on this site to sell things?

Not saying this seller is dishonest, just would be skeptical buying something from only their first post. Of course, picking them up mostly can eliminate that risk, just saying...hear too many horror stories anymore (other sites and especially FB).
No there isn't but all new members must be vetted by ISP and email address to see if there is any history that would cause us to spam clean them. As with any online purchase from another person: Caveat Emptor!

Reactions: JNR

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
@Avedis53 , how about a sticky at the top of the classifieds listing what ideally should be included in a for sale thread? Reason for sale, location, price, shipping or not, what's included, condition, multiple pictures, disclose any flaws (with close-up pics), how long it was used/miles, clear thread title, etc.

Tires/wheels: Tread depth, size(s), brand, model, again - what's included (valve caps?, TPMS (frequency?)?, lug nuts?), weight (if known), etc.
Sounds like a good idea. Let me know when you have a first draft written and I'll take a look at it.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
6,105 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. Let me know when you have a first draft written and I'll take a look at it.
Ok. I was going to offer you first rights of refusal to draft it / post it. But sounds like you want me to. No problem. I'll PM you something. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts