Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Selling my F.I. full downs with high flow cats. These are coming off of a 2017 AWD red sport sedan. The car is a lease and is being returned next month, that’s the only reason I am selling these parts.

They have about 10K miles on them. All parts are in good condition and work as they should with normal wear and tear.

Looking for local pick up in the tri-state area but might consider shipping on buyers dime.

Most of you know, the wait for anything from F.I. is 8-12 weeks. Pricing as follows:

-Full down pipes with high flow cats $1200 OBO

SOLD-F.I. CBE
SOLD-RS-R Superdowns

Located in Poughkeepsie, NY. Best way to reach me is by text 845.625.9405.

Thanks all!

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,833 Posts
$2000 for $3000 worth of exhaust and no 2-3 month wait? Such a deal!

Reactions: sicilian_chef

·
Registered
2018 Q50S [RWD]
117 Posts
Only if you were in FL...

·
Registered
2017 Q50 S Red Sport 400 RWD
164 Posts
Too bad I already ordered. But I want the resonated X pipe and 14” mufflers anyway. It’s a great deal for someone!

·
Registered
2018 Q50S [RWD]
117 Posts
So anybody knows why FI decided to use oval mufflers for the Q50 and cylindrical mufflers for the Q60? The Q60 version gives it a little more visual appeal with those slanted cylindrical mufflers IMO.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
So anybody knows why FI decided to use oval mufflers for the Q50 and cylindrical mufflers for the Q60? The Q60 version gives it a little more visual appeal with those slanted cylindrical mufflers IMO.
Probably better sound control for the sedan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
UPDATE: CBE IS SOLD! I still have:

-F.I. Full catted down pipes without hardware-$1200 OBO
-RS-R Superdowns-$200 OBO

buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fees if applicable!

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE: CBE and the RS-R Superdowns are SOLD! I still have:

-Fast Intentions Full catted down pipes $1200 OBO

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
UPDATE: CBE and the RS-R Superdowns are SOLD! I still have:

-Fast Intentions Full catted down pipes $1200 OBO

Thanks!
$1700 retail, not a bad deal. Depending on shipping and fees.

·
Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
4,889 Posts
👍🏻👍🏻 well worth it.

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Having these installed on my Q60 Red Sport, the immediate difference I noticed was an increase in bottom end torque vs just FI LDPs. Do I have dyno #'s to prove it? No, just from a "set-of-the-pants" observation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Having these installed on my Q60 Red Sport, the immediate difference I noticed was an increase in bottom end torque vs just FI LDPs. Do I have dyno #'s to prove it? No, just from a "set-of-the-pants" observation.
With these, the CBE and EcuTek tune, my car made nice power. Loads of bottom end torque and very fun to drive. Sounded amazing as well

·
Registered
51 Posts
$2000 for $3000 worth of exhaust and no 2-3 month wait? Such a deal!
👂

With these, the CBE and EcuTek tune, my car made nice power. Loads of bottom end torque and very fun to drive. Sounded amazing as well
Stuff like this just always seem to throw monkey wrenches in plans. If this isn't sold by Friday morning, I will make you a serious offer to try and take them off your hands.

Totally opposite direction than what I originally had in mind, Phase I has to be rearranged a bit. Somehow, I've been convinced that I have to have the FI CBE. Calling tomorrow morning to place an order so I can sit back and twiddle my thumbs while I wait. A few other things to put on order and hopefully, Phase I list will be finalized. Once I know what I have left to spend, I will shoot you a pm.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
👂

Stuff like this just always seem to throw monkey wrenches in plans. If this isn't sold by Friday morning, I will make you a serious offer to try and take them off your hands.

Totally opposite direction than what I originally had in mind, Phase I has to be rearranged a bit. Somehow, I've been convinced that I have to have the FI CBE. Calling tomorrow morning to place an order so I can sit back and twiddle my thumbs while I wait. A few other things to put on order and hopefully, Phase I list will be finalized. Once I know what I have left to spend, I will shoot you a pm.
If you buy this instead of the FI, you'll have it quicker, and save a boatload of money. ;) Shop around for a better price and different tip choices (if interested). This was just a quick search, copy, and paste.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
👂

Thank you! I’ve had a couple of inquiries but nothing serious. These paired with that F.I. CBE you want to order are a great combo. Sound, quality, power...doesn’t get much better for what you’re paying IMO

·
Registered
2019 Q50S Iridium Blue/ Graphite
400 Posts
Should work fine on a RWD too I assume?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts