Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
564 Posts
Damn, I just bought a Hemlholtz axleback or you may have had a deal on the exhaust! I'm in 63123! LET'S GO BLUES! Are your wheels stock?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, I just bought a Hemlholtz axleback or you may have had a deal on the exhaust! I'm in 63123! LET'S GO BLUES! Are your wheels stock?
Sell the hemholtz, or I'll take that on trade and drop it to $800. Let me know. Also I manage a dealership, so I have access to lifts, can swap in 30 minutes.

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
564 Posts
Would be hard to justify spending more on it right now. Maybe post a pic to tempt me further...but in full disclosure...not likely. Curious what the axleback and tips look like on it. Pic wouldn't hurt you to sell it to others so nothing lost by posting it or even a short vid with sound at idle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would be hard to justify spending more on it right now. Maybe post a pic to tempt me further...but in full disclosure...not likely. Curious what the axleback and tips look like on it. Pic wouldn't hurt you to sell it to others so nothing lost by posting it or even a short vid with sound at idle.
Added pics and vid

·
Registered
35 Posts
@jcb if you have your OG exhaust and @Eightandoh can figure out a price/install. Shoot me a # on that exhaust and I'd be interested in it.

hell if you both of you can figure out an exhaust deal we can circle jerk parts around until everybody is whole :)

Sucks that teh deadline is in 2 days....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts