Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got a set of calipers/rotors/brake lines front and rears complete brake system. All OEM all came off my 2019 Q50 luxe with 40k miles. I don’t know the age of the rotors since I bought it used but I put 13k miles on rotors, they’re in good shape apart from the dirt/rust. The pads in the calipers have a good amount of life left on them as well. I’m located in the Houston area. Don’t have a price in mind since I’m sure nobody wants these lol. Best offer takes em
Packing materials Shipping box Gas Box Carton
Shipping box Packing materials Automotive design Wood Waste container
Automotive tire Wheel Tread Tire Rim
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,833 Posts
If that rotor is representactive of the rest, you should toss them. I wouldn’t advise selling cracked rotors like that. They aren’t safe in my opinion.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If that rotor is representactive of the rest, you should toss them. I wouldn’t advise selling cracked rotors like that. They aren’t safe in my opinion.
They are not cracked, it’s just the surface dirt/ rust and the lighting. Just re inspected them👍

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Alloy wheel Tread
Automotive tire Wheel Rim Tire Plumbing
Automotive tire Rim Automotive wheel system Fixture Gas

Here are the others they are good, some signs of wear naturally but some brake cleaner would make em look fine. I’d literally take $5 for these

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,833 Posts
They are not cracked, it’s just the surface dirt/ rust and the lighting. Just re inspected them👍
Have you checked the rotor thicknesses vs. the Worn Rotor Minimum Thickness stamped on the rotors?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you checked the rotor thicknesses vs. the Worn Rotor Minimum Thickness stamped on the rotors?
No I haven’t but they were “in the green” when taken to Infiniti last time and then came off the car that week

Reactions: Avedis53
1 - 6 of 6 Posts