·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
And your point is...

So what if it was? If you check the seller's feedback, he has sold other watches and has received positive feedback (yes, only 6), but nobody has left feedback complaining that the watch was photo shopped.
Why would you want a cheap watch (all that glitters like gold is not gold) when you have $50k beauty Q50?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I'm just curious what the real watch will look like. What do most of the auctions end up at price wise

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just curious what the real watch will look like. What do most of the auctions end up at price wise
Most expensive one went for 15.99.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Did you notice the seller location? Kowloon. That's a nexus of crime for Asia. It's the "Mos Eisley Space Port" of China. You'd be better off burning that money because it will at least give you warmth.

Not to mention that this watch, if it even existed, is likely non functional, and made from recycled cadmium and cast lead. So it will turn your skin green... and then black. Then your hand will fall off and the stump will develope cancer.

And I'm quite certain the (scam) artist who developed this watch has never once washed his hands after using the toilet. And he eats nothing but spicy fish stew and McDonalds. Highly unlikely the device would make it through customs due to the biohazardous fecality contained within.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Did you notice the seller location? Kowloon. That's a nexus of crime for Asia. It's the "Mos Eisley Space Port" of China. You'd be better off burning that money because it will at least give you warmth.

Not to mention that this watch, if it even existed, is likely non functional, and made from recycled cadmium and cast lead. So it will turn your skin green... and then black. Then your hand will fall off and the stump will develope cancer.

And I'm quite certain the (scam) artist who developed this watch has never once washed his hands after using the toilet. And he eats nothing but spicy fish stew and McDonalds. Highly unlikely the device would make it through customs due to the biohazardous fecality contained within.
Bwahahahahaha!!!!

He said Mos Eisley!!!

Reactions: SnowItch
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.