Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Go trade it in somewhere and see if you're right side up on the deal. They will basically buy out your lease if you're right side up. Once that happens you can go back to the dealer with a check and get your MSD's.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
As long as you've satisfied your payments and don't have excess wear and tear, you'll get your MSD's back.

Reactions: vbx

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Thinking about it. Haven't found a good manual transmission car though.

Only thing that looks decent is the Audi S5
If MT is your thing, I would so go 335i. Fast, light, and pretty good MT if you don't mind a long, but quick throw.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Thinking about it. Haven't found a good manual transmission car though.

Only thing that looks decent is the Audi S5
The S5 doesn't get the same mileage as a 335i and is just as quick, which means just the same, but not. S5 may look a little hotter, but you know that body style is about to change.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Unfortunately theres a lot of false info here, the dealer has nothing to do with the car and its owned by IFS. Find out what your payoff is and try to sell it to ANY dealership infiniti, luxury used, whoever will give you the most money to cover your payoff. You will be surprised that infiniti dealers will probably offer you the least. Ive had the best luck selling to competitor dealers or non-lux dealers, the best is independent luxury dealer lots. Based on my experience Infiniti dealers see your payoff in their system asap and then offer you thousands below to gauge how desperate you are even if the car is worth more.

Before I get flamed by all the "we are not like that" dealers, I only speak from my experiences. You may very well be not like that.

Reactions: vices
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.