Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Glad to be on this forum and hope it will continue to grow! Looking forward to DIY write ups from members so we can do our maintenance or some nice mods on our beloved Q50! :D

Reactions: brianch

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Glad I found the forum and it has been very helpful, informative, and definitely entertaining at times.:D

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Love the forum! Glad I found it too. Lots of helpful people here and not too many flaming fanboys so things stay pretty objective :)

Looking forward to owner posts soon!

·
Registered
150 Posts
:D copying my thread somewhat :rolleyes: JK! But I'm glad I stumbled upon this website. Honestly didn't even know what AWD meant before this site needless to say I've learned a lot. So THANK YOU SIR :)

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Thank you for the boards but....WE NEED MODERATORS .... Please either appoint them or open a thread for nominations and votes !

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
These last two months especially have seen an explosion of new members and topics of discussions.

I had a feeling that as soon as more dealer photos and Q50 events popped up, interest would eventually grow.

I remember this place was dead back in February/March. :(
Haha! I remember when I joined that I had to photoshop some stuff to get some discussions going cuz, like you said, the forum was kinda dead! I would jump from this and check on the other Q50 forum for any possible new info but i guess as more info about the Q50 got out there, the more people joined this forum and it helped that simpsontide and cfrp were replying to the threads/topics made compared to the other forum! :D

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
These last two months especially have seen an explosion of new members and topics of discussions.

I had a feeling that as soon as more dealer photos and Q50 events popped up, interest would eventually grow.

I remember this place was dead back in February/March. :(
you mean when it was just me and you? :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Good cop...bad cop? Hahaha!

Congrats to the both of you! Very well deserved! Looking forward to you guys making InfinitiQ50.org decals and plate frames for us to celebrate being appointed this sites moderators! Hahaha! :p

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.