·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks for sharing that! I think they should be here in a few hours! :p

Wish they showed more of that moonlight white! :(

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks for sharing, much appreciate. Any idea whats with the patch on the roof, the one closest to the c-pillar?

my assumption is that it's some unit for testing?
They were playing air hockey and forgot those on the roof! :p

+1 I wonder what those are too!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Isn't the upper trunk line pretty much straight from the G37 sedan?

Yeap, looks like the current G and her big sister M/Q70 to me.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
That trunk line is looking quite similar to the current G ...+1000 on the graphite shadow...+10000000 on more pics on the moonlight white ...looking really good in natural light ....

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Yeah, I meant evolution of, it's not a straight copy and paste. Still flows about the same for me at least, with the 3d effect of the top edge protruding outward towards the viewer.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
New to this site. As a car novice, I have gained quite a bit of insight from all of you. You guys rock. I had to finally chime in because it kills me that the Q50 was in San Francisco and I missed it. :( Hello Beautiful!
June 27 we'll have one at Peninsula Infiniti in Redwood City. Come see me.

Reactions: lala04

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
New to this site. As a car novice, I have gained quite a bit of insight from all of you. You guys rock. I had to finally chime in because it kills me that the Q50 was in San Francisco and I missed it. :( Hello Beautiful!
Welcome to the boards ... I'm sure as we get more exposure there will be more and more info and knowledge for you to gain...

Reactions: lala04

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'm pissed because the Q50 is coming to Peoria in two weeks but I'll be in PA on business. :mad: :(

I see Maxima hips with a G37 Butt!
I don't quite see it but...whatevs

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ive just signed up for the even @ Southbay Infiniti on 6/18! Cant wait! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.