Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I’m interested in converting my front door speaker covers to the silver metal ones like how the Red Sports have it. FYI my car is a ‘15 Premium with Bose speakers. I attached pictures to show the differences between both.

55638480-88A9-4A85-9AFE-BFFA8176F9BB.jpeg

EB922FA6-2F2F-4988-B676-67B8A992CA6D.jpeg

My questions:
  • Does anyone know of the part numbers (or even better, a diagram) of the RS front door speaker assemblies?
  • Would it be possible or make sense to re-use my current Bose speakers with the RS speaker housings, instead of having to also purchase the speakers?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
My guess is going to be that the speaker grille is a part of the door card and cannot be ordered separately.

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,001 Posts
Here's a driver side grill for sale on ebay and it looks like it has a part number. Link

Prices for complete door panels are all over the place. This is the cheapest one I see with a silver grill. But, again, only DS. Link

Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am thinking about doing the same exact thing to my car. Here is an option I found on eBay. I don’t think they look to at bad. Speaker cover There’s a few others in there too. I think it’s annoying that I have the Bose sound system but no one can really tell.

·
Registered
Q50S 2015
179 Posts
Going with speaker rings. 4 in a kit, just stickers on steel. I'm waiting for my set.

Rings Here - I went through another seller for the same rings for about 1/3 of the price., but we'll see if this other place is ok.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hello everyone,

I’m interested in converting my front door speaker covers to the silver metal ones like how the Red Sports have it. FYI my car is a ‘15 Premium with Bose speakers. I attached pictures to show the differences between both.

View attachment 90647
View attachment 90648

My questions:
  • Does anyone know of the part numbers (or even better, a diagram) of the RS front door speaker assemblies?
  • Would it be possible or make sense to re-use my current Bose speakers with the RS speaker housings, instead of having to also purchase the speakers?
Those speaker grills are not exclusive to the red sport. My sport has them. I assume it is just tied to the Bose "upgrade" that came with the premium package. The change in look of the grills on that package started with 2016+ I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts